- All members of your team must be registered as Solutions Incubator participants
- You may not be a part of more than one team.
- All of the work for your project must be done over the duration of the Solutions Incubator program
- No coding for your project ahead of time!
- It is permitted and recommended to install any necessary software and plan out the project in advance.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated and any teams with plagiarized work will be disqualified.
- You may not submit a project that was started before the Solutions Incubator.
- You may use any publicly available libraries/packages.
- You must submit your project to the Solutions Incubator Devpost before 12 AM on Monday, March 22, 2021, to be eligible to present your project.
- Submit a 3 minute video demoing your wonderful project and/or idea!
- Submissions may not be submitted to multiple hackathons.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Our hackathon is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable environment and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of the following:
- gender identity and expression
- sexual orientation
- physical appearance
- body size
- political views
- previous hackathon attendance or lack of
- computing experience or lack of
- chosen programming language or tech stack
We do not tolerate harassment of hackathon participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate at any hackathon venue, this includes the following.
- talks, presentations, or demos
- any parties associated to the hackathon
- social media
- any other online media
Incubator participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the hackathon at the discretion of the hackathon organisers.